RSS Feed Favourite this comic It's Raining Outside is proudly hosted by Smack Jeeves Webcomic Hosting.

>Jump on his back and demand a piggy-back ride

July 27th, 2010, 3:20 pm

Average Rating: None
Command from Zak TH
<< First < Previous Next > Most Recent >>

Author's Comments:

Martin Prower
Posted by Martin Prower

I forgot a txt bubble in the first panel, too lazy to fix...

Command away!

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:20 pm

Posted by Advertisement

Posted at July 16th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Martin Prower
Posted by Martin Prower

Oh and some people were confused a little by the rule on previous page

To answer the simple question of "Why?"
Well, because this is a create your own ADVENTURE comic, not a create your own FILLER HOUSE PAGE comic

I make myself clear now? It's to avoid you all throwing him at the first dangerous thing you see

However, can't always be helped...

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:23 pm

Reader's Comments:

Bresong
Posted by Bresong

> Steal his arms and legs, and then run away in hot pursuit

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:23 pm

floob
Posted by floob

>Pull a rain cloud out of your pocket and make it rain on him.

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:28 pm

mzpblue
Posted by mzpblue

Use some of your rings to heal yourself/use as projectiles.

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:30 pm

>Punch him to Pluto with your mech arm

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:34 pm

plokman
Posted by plokman

>your Self preservation instincts kick in and you run for your bloody life!!!!

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:40 pm

Djoing
Posted by Djoing

>point out that since you have rings, you shouldn't have been damaged.

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 3:44 pm

Mastermind9
Posted by Mastermind9

>give him 5 rings and say you are sorry and that you thought he was someone else

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 4:00 pm

Lord Enigma
Posted by Lord Enigma

>Place 30 rings on the ground while apologizing then run away.

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 6:09 pm

gatemaster
Posted by gatemaster

>assuming he will attack again use tree as sheild, if that fails throw clothes at whatever he uses for eyes

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 8:04 pm

> He's a Chargin' his Lazor, Do a Barrel Role to dodge when he Fires his Lazorz

Posted at July 27th, 2010, 8:17 pm

Mach
Posted by Mach

Wait and see what his action is, and if he is just warning you or about to do something to you (apporach, fire a gun, etc)

Posted at July 28th, 2010, 5:08 am

Point back at him and yell "OBJECTION" revealing the contradicton in his statement.

Posted at July 28th, 2010, 6:37 am

Anti
Posted by Anti

Use 10 rings to replenish your health bar.

Posted at July 28th, 2010, 7:51 am

pat15
Posted by pat15

>Break. His. Pointing. Finger. >.>

Posted at July 28th, 2010, 9:34 pm

footer1 footer1